1. What’s your all-time favourite song?
Probably Tha by Aphex Twin.
2. What’s your current favourite song?
Hm, maybe Comboio by Os Kiezos, that’s what’s playing as I type and it’s about the 600th time I have played it. It was made in the 1960s though.
3. Favourite producer/band?
Again, it has to be Aphex Twin.
4. What old and new albums are you digging into?
Angola Soundtrack: The Unique Sound Of Luanda 1968-1976
5. What’s your favourite book/film?
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas/ Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
6. Best music video?
Autechre – Gantz Graf
7. Last great concert you’ve been to?
Don’t do many concerts but a few years ago I went to a classical music performance and that was amazing. No speaker can re-create that kind of dynamic range.
8. What are your first musical memories? What’s the first record that you fell in love with?
Typically, ‘Thriller’ by MJ.
9. What’s your non-musical influence?
Travelling. More so arriving rather than getting there though.
10. Please name a few artists/bands to watch out for.
Current usual suspects are people like Scuba, Boddika, Machinedrum, Brodinski, Pinch, Darksky, and Pearson Sound.