Ian Isiah, the leftfield singer guy closely associated with New York's avant-garde UNO NYC label (and the Hood By Air and GHE20 G0TH1K fashion crews), will release his debut mixtape this month. A 10-track affair which includes the previously realeased Sweat, 'The Love Champion' features some of the sharpest members of the North American dance/hip hop underground feature on it, both behind the boards (Gobby, Sinjin Hawke, Brenmar) and as guest rappers (Mykki Blanco, Le1f).
There's a pretty out there video of solo cut Freak U Down which you can watch above. We've also embedded the mixtape's great artwork below – like Isiah's music, it's almost indistinguishable from mainstream R&B and hip hop tropes. It could've easily be designed by DONDA.
1. Showtime [Prod. by ShyGuy]
2. Private Party [Prod. by Sinjin Hawke]
3. Sweat [Prod. by Brenmar]
4. Love Champion [Prod. by Gobby]
5. Dynamite [Prod. by Royal]
6. So High [Prod by Royal]
7. That Body feat. Mykki Blanco [Prod. by ShyGuy]
8. Freak U Down
9. Blindfolded [Prod. by Royal]
10. Hesitation feat. Le1f [Prod by Boody]
UNO NYC will release 'The Love Champion' on November 14th 2013.