If you cast your mind back to January, you'll remember that The Knife were bringing a revamped and updated version of their 'Shaking The Habitual' live show to North America. Those reworked tracks have now made it onto a new mini-album called 'Shaken Up Versions'.
What's most immediately striking about 'Shaken Up Versions' is that many of the songs that make up its modest tracklist come from the Swedish pair's earlier albums, bringing new life to these older songs.
You can stream a "Shaken Up" version of Without You My Life Would Be Boring – directed by Bitte Andersson – above. It's taken from a new EP which is available now and features remixes of the track by rRoxymore, J. Phlip, and Kat Knix.
01. We Share Our Mother's Health (Shaken-Up Version)
02. Got 2 Let U (Shaken-Up Version)
03. Bird (Shaken-Up Version)
04. Without You My Life Would Be Boring (Shaken-Up Version)
05. Pass This On (Shaken-Up Version)
06. Ready To Lose (Shaken-Up Version)
07. Stay Out Here (Shaken-Up Version)
08. Silent Shout (Shaken-Up Version)
Brille/Rabid/Mute release 'Shaken Up Versions' on June 16th 2014 (pre-order).