Tom Krell aka How To Dress Well has put together a mix for self-described "streetwear for the home" brand Safe House USA.
Safe House USA have been pretty good on the mixes front recently. The Stay The Night mix series sees ace artists from the international avant-garde and underground dance scenes, like Girl Unit and Total Freedom, compiling mixes that should make anyone want to, you know, stay the night.
Much like most of Krell's output, the tracklist for his mix is totally sincere-but-ironic-but-sincere, featuring music by Jhene Aiko, Drake, Grimes, and Ian Isiah alongside a sappy Mariah Carey song, a Jimmy Eat World anthem and even Craig David. Much like on his "hungover" mix, a few of his own edits feature, too.
1. Jeremih – Fuck U All The Time [HTDW Edit]
2. Drake – Own It [HTDW edit]
3. Craig David – Fill Me In
4. Grimes – Skin [HTDW edit]
5. Jhene Aiko – From Time [HTDW edit]
6. Sampha – Can't Get Close [HTDW Emo Rock Drums Edit]
7. Mariah Carey – Open Arms
8. Ian Isiah/ Deafheaven – Freak U Down/ Irresistible [HTDW Total Genius Total Mashup]
9. Jimmy Eat World – Just Watch The Fireworks
10. Rihanna ft. Future – Looooooove Song