Dummy is looking for a dynamic, hard working, new music obsessed Editor to create and commission music content across the Dummy brand's various channels.
* Updating and maintaining the site every day with posts including news, new music, videos, features, lists, mixes and reviews.
* Updating and maintaining Dummy's social media profiles including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
* Updating and maintaining Dummy's presence on music content platforms including Soundcloud, Mixcloud and YouTube.
* Updating and maintaining Dummy's streaming playlists on Spotify.
* Acting as an ambassador for the Dummy brand at gigs, club nights, festivals, conferences and other music industry events.
* Creating strategies to grow Dummy's audience on the site, socials, streaming services and music content platforms.
* Attending and assisting in organising Dummy live events.
* Attending and assisting in organising Dummy video sessions.
* A published music writer with a particular focus on hip-hop, grime, r&b and electronic music.
* Some experience working at an established music site would be useful.
* Ability to think both creatively and commercially.
* A social media native with the knowledge required to grow audiences via social media.
* A music streaming native with the ability to create and grow streaming playlists.
* A new music obsessive with the ability to spot new talent early.
* A hard working person with the ability to achieve growth targets.
* A well organised person with the ability to cope simultaneously with a busy editorial, social media and streaming playlist schedule.
The role is full time and will be based at Tileyard Studios, Kings Cross, London.
Please send a CV, any examples of published written, audio or video work and links to your Twitter and Instagram profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org with Editor in the subject line.