Five great Bat For Lashes fan videos As news of the terrific Bat For Lashes’ new album breaks, here are five vids made by fans of the great Khan
‘Haunted Man’, Natasha Khan’s third album as Bat For Lashes is out October 15th. Like most people, we’re huge fans of her sound. Not so huge, though, that we have made a fan video, but the fact many have is both lovely, and creative, and a testament to the esteem in which she is deservedly held. Here are just five we found today.
- Harold Navarro’s visual take on Glass from the 2009 album ‘Two Suns’ features clips from Lars Van Trier’s 1996 film “Breaking The Waves”.
- This minimalistic stop motion animation video made by Jonathon Beaver for Horse And I from 2007’s ‘Fur And Gold’ album conveys mystical images of golden clouds and majestic animals in a forest.
- Bat For Lashes covers Bruce Springsteen’s I’m On Fire to this fan video created by ‘banberry2112’, which features an emotive dance performance in across a galactic backdrop.
- With the song Wild Is The Wind originally being written by Dimitri Tiomkin and Ned Washington for the 1957 film of the same name, these clips succeed in conveying the storyline of movie sympathetically over Bat For Lashes’ cover of the song in a live performance at De La Warr Pavilion in 2010.
- Finally, this video put together by ‘mac301’ applies stunning imagery to Bat For Lashes’ phenomenal Siren Song from the 2009 album ‘Two Suns’.