Features posted in 2010
- 2010: Why Mount Kimbie 'Crooks & Lovers' is our album of the year
- 2010: Why The-Dream's Yamaha is the best song of the year
- 2010: Why Oneohtrix Point Never is our artist of the year
- 2010: What is it that makes today's producers so different, so appealing?
- 2010: What we can all learn from T-Shirt Party
- The Dummy Guide To Daft Punk
- Live Broadcast: Stream Brandt Brauer Frick in London
- Technique: Gatekeeper's Giza EP
- Jacques Greene interview: "A very bittersweet thing."
- Live Broadcast: Stream Oneohtrix Point Never in London
- D’eon interview: ‘I just want to hear notes.’
- Elan Tamara interview: "Go with your gut instinct."
- FaltyDL interview: "Learning how to moonwalk."
- Stop Making Sense Podcast
- Standon Calling Podcast
- Salem interview: "You’re not scared…it’s music."
- Everywhere else #10
- Chilly Gonzales interview #2: "Who do I idolise? Anyone who hustles."
- Everywhere else #9
- Days out – Bestival
- Film Club #2: Videos in black and white
- What have The xx ever done for us?
- Everywhere else #8
- Field Day podcast
- Ratatat interview: "It worked out for the best."
- Everywhere else #7
- Sleigh Bells interview: "Start at your feet, end at your brains."
- Sexbeat Radfest (Corsica Studios, 8th August)
- Everywhere else #6
- Mount Kimbie interview: "A dream, going on and on."
- Everywhere else #5
- Pantha du Prince interview: 'Some moments are too strong to not be told.'
- Everywhere else #4
- The Knife, Planningtorock & Mt Sims interview: "How history sounds."
- Phoenix interview: "We are slaves of this thing that we’re reaching for.”
- Film club #1 – Stop motion videos
- Liars interview: "The fear and pain in his face was real."
- Chilly Gonzales interview: “London has to step up.”
- Release notes: El Guincho's 'Piratas de Sudamerica' EP
- Robyn interview: "Yeah. Always."
- Flying Lotus interview: “Bring that space to the people.”
- Optimo interview: "An escape from all the horrible things in the world."
- Washed Out Interview: "A sustained note."
- Memory Tapes interview: "Figuring it out as we go."
- Tracked tracklist #1: Juan Maclean's DJ Kicks
- Everywhere else #2
- Other people's bookshelves: Emmett from Chrome Hoof
- No Age interview: "It's just a gun."
- The Dummy Guide to The Fall
- Other people's bookshelves: Duncan from Mock n Toof
- Cocorosie interview: “Get ready, your part's coming up in three seconds.”
- Tensnake interview: "Pop music is the ultimate and I am not afraid to say that!"
- Lazyitis #1: Active Child
- Everywhere else #1
- Holy Fuck's favourite noises.
- The Census: "Have you ever ridden a horse?"
- A Gallery Of Jayne Helliwell's Work
- Hudson Mohawke's favourite video game soundtracks
- Ikonika interview: "It just comes out like that."
- The Dummy Guide To The ICA
- Fair Ohs Interview: "Our props are shorts."
- Caribou interview: "I always feel like I am fumbling around."
- Kingdom interview: "Out into the woods and into the mountains."
- Other people's bookshelves: Angus Andrew from Liars.
- Perfume Genius interview: "Something cracked."
- Michael Mayer interview: "I'm going to defend it until my last drop of blood."
- The Dummy Guide To The Knife
- Ewan Pearson interview: “A rather horrid thing to say to an enthusiastic 16-year-old.”
- Floating Points interview: “The majority of people probably do not care what micro-RNAs are.”
- The Dummy Guide To Cold Wave
- Andrew Weatherall interview: “It’s bollocks, it’s discos, tell me tales of the sea.”
- The Knife interview: “Yes!”
- Fever Ray is the best.
- Beach House interview: "Uh oh, trouble..."