Features posted in 2009
- The Dummy Guide To Warp Records
- A Grave With No Name: "Sounding frostier, more elegant."
- Lucky Dragons: "Everything is easy and everything is possible.”
- Friendly Fires: “As instant as possible.”
- Joe Goddard: "You have to pick sweets out of a tray of flour with your teeth."
- 7 influences on the music of Everything Everything.
- Yeasayer: "I've killed more mice than there are tracks on the album."
- Darkstar: "We work better when it's black and pretty active."
- 'A Mountain Of One's favourite examples of psychedelia.
- Health's favourite noises.
- Teengirl Fantasy: “Punk house.”
- No Age: "WOOOOOOOOOOOW."
- Girls: "I literally have nothing else in the world."
- The Invisible x Micachu: "We have a terrible friendship."
- Hudson Mohawke: "That Yellow Brick Road style."
- Diplo: "I got off the boat and went to Jamaica."
- VITALIC: “Disco can be everywhere slightly."
- Marcus Nasty: "I can’t explain why, but I love it."
- The Dummy Guide to Greek Music.
- The Golden Filter: “It’s always good to stretch your wings.”
- Sally Shapiro: "We're not into fooling people."
- 10 non-musical influences on the music of Stricken City
- Terror Danjah: “We’ll smoke them out later.”
- Florence Welch: "I’m still definitely in the woods."
- The Juan Maclean: "That should be totally fine."
- Simian Mobile Disco "We like the wonky bits."
- Primary 1: "It’s almost like catchphrase music."
- YACHT: "Koala trainers and us."
- The Dummy guide to Rinse FM
- Aeroplane: “I think we can both agree on Champagne.”
- The xx: "It started as a joke."
- The Horrors: “We never compromised. Then again, we never had to.”
- Katie Stelmanis: "My parents were like 'You play too much!'"
- Lindstrom: "Hey, wanna make some music today?"
- Gang Gang Dance: "We like theatrics!"
- The Dummy Guide To The Field.
- A Dummy Film About Little Boots "I'm always pop at heart."
- Holy Fuck: "We’ve got to make this as crazy as possible."
- A Dummy Film About Hot Chip “There’s a lot being worked on this year.”
- Blue Roses "I love sad songs."
- Fever Ray “I work with raw feelings and emotions.”
- Phoenix “We made music that made us feel uncomfortable.”
- Boys Noize "I think it might be called Thunderdome."
- Lights! Synths! Dancing!
- A Dummy Film About Delphic "We've always admired Kraftwerk, Bowie, Bjork."
- Caspa “It’s just beats, bass and energy.”
- Tiga "I'm living out a fantasy."
- A-Trak "I'm a bit of a workaholic."
- Rough Trade “We still try to follow our hearts”
- The Skream & Benga Show
- Liam Howlett “We’re grumpy bastards.”
- Bloc Party “I feel like we could do anything”
- Antony And The Johnsons "What d'you think of all this rubbish I'm talking?"
- A Dummy Film About Justice.
- La Roux "Why haven't I discovered synths before?"
- Dummy archive: from our print era.
- DMZ: It changed dubstep forever.